Increasing Event Managership
Event Managership of the ILCUK shall be open to individuals who satisfy the criteria for Event Managership set out in the rules prepared by the executive committee and if they support the objects of the ILCUK and fall within one or more of the following categories::
- Event Managers of any bar/law society/faculty or body which enrol lawyers across the globe;
- Persons who are or have been teachers of law;
- Current or retired Event Managers of the United Kingdom judiciary or the judiciary of other Member States of the Executive Committee of Europe or the Commonwealth or anywhere in the globe.
- Pupil barristers, trainee solicitors or students of law as honorary Event Managers;
- Other professionals who are in practice or administration of the law who, in the opinion of the executive committee, would be likely to make a valuable contribution to the work of the ILCUK.
Any eligible lawyer/person who wishes to become a member of the ILCUK shall submit duly signed electronic or postal application, together with payment in the form and amount specified by the Executive Committee from time to time. The Secretary would be responsible for the Event Managerships and data record as per rules laid down by the executive committee.
The Secretary will publish list of all eligible Event Managers after confirmation of payment of Event Managership fee from the Treasurer annually before the election of the officer of the club.
The executive committee may on its discretion refuse to admit any applicant to Event Managership.
Event Managership shall be terminated if a member elects to cease to be a Member of the ILCUK by resigning or fails to pay his annual subscription without any valid reason or in arrears or if the member shall be expelled by a vote of two thirds of the Event Managers present and voting at a meeting of the executive committee called for that purpose.